International MBA at Jaro Education (1 year) :
In this present age of globalization, the world has become a small place to live in. The technology has bridged the communication gap between the countries and has increased the job possibilities around the world. In such a situation, it is important for every aspirant who wishes to reach the pinnacle in the field of business management should enroll for an International MBA program. Also in today’s busy world, working executives, entrepreneurs and students find it extremely difficult to juggle between their ongoing career and studies and for such enthusiasts Jaro Education has come up with Online International MBA. Along with this short duration, yet flexible and up to date program, the experienced working professionals and business owners can also enroll for International Executive MBA which is of 9 Months with an option of 17 specializations just like One year International MBA.
The Online MBA courses at Jaro Education are especially designed for those enthusiasts who wish to accelerate their career growth as per their own set deadlines. This program provides knowledge and expertise required by big worldwide companies and covers wide variety of modern global management subjects. It has thus, now become possible to get the MBA online with Jaro Education.
Why is International MBA important?
International MBA program is unique in its way as it incorporates the skills and the knowledge about the worldwide economy so that the candidates can work anywhere in the corner of the world and can bring about the change in the corporate world innovatively. The tie up of a globally recognized Ulyanovsk State University from Russia with Jaro Education has made it possible for the aspirants to acquire the universal knowledge about the business management through online pedagogy and as per their convenience. By pursuing an international MBA, the current industry personnel can be sure of a rapid career growth and the business owners can expect guaranteed expansion of their business operations. This degree is accepted worldwide and the companies are consistently in search of talented and skilled aspirants who have knowledge about the worldwide industry. These candidates prove as an asset in any corporation and help in their business expansion.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS : 1. UNIVERSALLY APPROVED
This One Year International MBA program which has 17 specialization options is universally accepted and provides rapid career development along with the worldwide job opportunities.
2. STUDENT FRIENDLY PEDAGOGY
- Lectures are offered through online mode for both the semesters for almost all the subjects which ensure maximum attention and learning as per one’s availability.
- • Moreover, 5 online recorded lectures of 2 hours each is organized by the University’s experienced faculty members which enlighten the students about the Russian Business Management
3. FLEXIBLE MBA PROGRAM
- Study Any Where, Any TIme at your personal Comfort
- View recorded lectures as many time as you wish to
- Pause the lecture for unavoidable interruptions
- Appear for the online exam at a convenient center and as per one’s suitable time
4. COST EFFECTIVE
The program is extremely pocket friendly and along with that bank loan facilities and installment option is available.
5. INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING
This International program enables the aspirants to learn the international subjects and hence, keep them one step ahead of
6. PLACEMENT SUPPORT
100% placement assistance is provided to all the candidates and this makes the job hunt process comfortable in India & Overseas.
7. FACULTY EXPERTISE
The veteran industry personnel and the academicians train the aspirants to become the potential leaders and entrepreneurs.
- 3 recent passport size color photographs.
- Photocopies of Graduation or Diploma certificate / mark sheets preferably attested by Gazette officer.
- Work Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
- Online payment or Cheque towards payment of fees.
17 Specializations Offered: Finance, HR, Marketing, Retail, Operations, Supply Chain, I.T, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Banking, Insurance, Tourism & Hospitality, Advertising & Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Hospital, Power, Project Management and General Management.
Documents required for admission:
International Business Law & Business - Culture
Human Resource Management
Management Information Systems
- Graduates from any recognized university. OR
- Diploma holders from any recognized polytechnic with 2 years of supervisory work experience post diploma.
Purchase the Application Kit (from) to apply to International MBA program.
The same maybe purchased from:
- » Jaro Education offices
- » Or student can buy Application kit online from www.ulsu.in
- » Or send a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of”JARO A/C Ulyanovsk State University” to the address:”Jaro Education, 404, RNA Business
Point, 4th floor, Near Amebdkar
Garden, Chembur (E), Mumbai-71” and the application kit will be couriered to you.
- The application kit with a login id and password, which the candidate shall use to log in to his personal student account on www.ulsu.in and fill the online
The candidate can fill the hard copy of the form, provided at the end of the prospectus and submit at any of our offices on or before the due date of respective batch.
Duration : 1 year
Flexibility in learning :
- You can study from home, office or anywhere at our own convenient time
- View recorded lectures multiple times
- Set your own speed for studies
- Pause the lecture for unavoidable interruptions
- Give online exam at a convenient time & nearest possible location
- Term I online recorded lectures for all specializations.
- Term II online recorded lectures for 10 specializations only, viz. Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Retail Management, Operations, IT, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship Management and General Management.
We offer 17 specializations: Finance, HR, Marketing, Retail, Operations, Supply Chain, I.T, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Banking, Insurance, Tourism & Hospitality, Advertising & Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Hospital, Power, Project Management and General Management.